Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Month of Gratitude #1

My goal this month, with it being Thanksgiving soon, is to post something I am grateful for every day of November.  I know there are the givens, like Scott, my family, the Gospel, my sweet little puppy, and my job. I want to stay a way from those, they're too easy! They might pop up occasionally when something special happens, but I want to focus more on the little things every day I might be missing...so here we go!

I'm grateful that we moved to California.  Not for the sun, sand and surf, but because it makes me think of my family and friends more.  I try harder to stay in touch and maintain friendships, and have even rekindled a few friendships that have been dormant for a while.  Being away from home makes every visit or phone call more special. Yes, I'm grateful we moved to California.    

No comments:

Post a Comment