Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Movin to Orange County

Well, I better make it official and nothing is more official then blogging it-am I right? Scott and I are moving to Southern California. Russ and Scott will be working together and I know they are both excited for that.  I had a little trouble getting acclimated to the idea, but with all the rain we are having right now it's starting to sound better and better.  Our apartment is in shambles due to the move, it's starting to drive me just a little bit crazy.  Scott will be leaving on Friday so he can get to work down there and I'll be coming the end of February so I can hang out with Tyler when he gets home from his mission on February 18th!!!!!! I am sad to be leaving my family, job, and our ward, but there are new wards and new adventures waiting for us there so I'm trying to be brave and accept change without to much trepidation.  :) Plus I doubt we'll have problems getting house guests once we're settled in.  :D  I'm excited to see my friends who live down that way and I know Scott is too....So California here we come!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds fun! I'm sure you two will love it. As crappy as moving from Seattle was, we are so glad that we did because it has brought us closer and been an adventure:)

    ReplyDelete