Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day...I guess



Happy Valentines Day!! 

It's a well known fact that I do not like Valentines Day. I think it's a bit of a joke as far as holidays go.  Everyone told me I would like it when I got married, but nope, still don't like it.  This Valentine's is a little bit different since Scott is so far away and we've never been apart this long before (and I hope never again).   So here is my Valentine's Tribute to the sweetest, cutest husband ever! 


 My favorite picture from our engagement shoot. 
                                   
 This was the most amazing proposal ever, and I would know...I had at least a dozen marriage proposals on my mission!  haha
 Our First Anniversary celebration dinner at Ruth's Chris. mmmmmmm the whole restuarant smells like butter, so you know everything on the menu will be delicious. 
 In Hawaii on our honeymoon. 


 A quick smooch on Space Mountain.

Hugs at Fort Columbia
In Danny and Joanie's backyard
And on the most wonderful day of my life when I married my best friend for time and all eternity.  What an amazing blessing it has been to grow together, to share challenges and triumphs, to love, laugh, share, and experience new things together. Baby, you are my everything and I love you forever!!!

1 comment: